A little late to the party but here it is!
1) How long have you been on DeviantArt? Since April 5th 2008, so 7 years.
2) What does your username mean? The “Auto” is from “Autobots” because transformers are my favorite thing ever, and the “punk” is because I used to dress in punk style all the time, mostly influenced by Avril Lavigne way back when her first album came out. I’ve still got all my spiky bracelets and ties but I don’t wear them anymore, ha. I’ve thought about changing my username but then I’d lose all the memories that go with it, so I’ll just keep it as it is.
3) Describe yourself in three words. Quiet shapeshifting unicorn
4) Are you left or right handed? Right
6) What is your favourite type of art to create? Traditional art, mostly pencil drawings, but I also enjoy watercolors and oil pastels (though I do not use them very often, I haven’t even used oil pastels since 2007). I like photography a lot too but drawing (when I actually finish a drawing) is a lot more satisfying. Photography is just capturing what is already created, at pretty angles!
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? DIGITAL ART because IT’S SO DIFFICULT FOR MEEEEEEE
8) What was your first favourite?
TF G1: Ratchet XD Yep I mostly joined DA for the transformers fan art initially but stayed for all the other amazing art and people. This one still makes me grin. Poor Prowl asked Ratchet at the wrong time and the twins are next XD
9) What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Again, mostly transformers fan art, but also fantasy art like angels and dragons, and photography of nature, animals, and cars.
10) Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? But…but…there are SO MANY good ones! Okay, if I have to pick one, let’s see…okay AuroraLion takes the cake! I just love the styles she uses, and her use of vibrant colors. Her works are always so detailed and beautiful to look at, and the shapes and lines flow so nicely.
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Of course it would be my friends and !
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? LamLArts helped me though so much, even when she was unaware of it. ^_^ College was a very tough time for me, especially since I went to a school where most student’s favorite things were drinking and partying, and I don’t drink and never got invited to parties because of it (not that I would want to go to those types of parties anyway). I didn’t make any new friends at college and I just existed to go to class, do homework, and play Skyrim or read books in my spare time. If it weren’t for her friendship at that time I would not believe in real friendship anymore.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art? Mechanical pencils, drawing pencils, LOTS OF ERASERS (I make so many changes as I’m drawing it drives me crazy), and my camera.
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? I don’t really need a specific place, I just need that random feeling of inspiration you get at like 2am when you should be sleeping but ART IS CALLING YOU
15) What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? Whenever I get surprise notes from my friends! It always brightens my day.